Bethel Mills, one of the oldest and most respected business in central Vermont, is looking to strengthen its Logistics Team by adding a dynamic Administrative Assistant to its staff.
This position will assist with:
- Accounts Receivable duties including: applying customer payments, maintaining customer account information, responding to customer inquiries, preparing small claims for filing, scanning customer invoices into the document imaging system, invoicing orders when delivered, receiving Special Orders and managing sales tax exempt certificates
- Dispatch duties including: answering phones, printing maps for drivers, scanning truck mileage sheets, tracking vehicle expenses, securing permits, and preparing Fuel Use Tax returns quarterly, and contacting customers regarding deliveries.
Attention to detail, strong telephone and interpersonal skills, spreadsheet and word processing knowledge are all a must. Applicable work experience is beneficial. Some Saturday work may be required.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to learn and grow a career in Vermont, with a highly successful company that cares about its employees.’
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Stocking supplies
- Processing payments
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location